TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody deal with them before? good? bad? their prices seem okay, i'd like to know about the customer service...

~aloha~

·
Registered
327 Posts
i wouldn't really choose that place, they always tend to rip people off, also depends on where ya live,the one in phoenix is shitty because of that reason, keep looking around.:D

·
Registered
892 Posts
I bought a TJM bumper from them years and years ago....back when the TJM bullbars came to the U.S. But - they were the only places that could get them - a no brainer. Never bought anything else from them....their prices aren't competitive.

Whatever it is you're looking for - get a manufacturers part number and call
Bob Supplee
(405) 799-8977

He deals with a lot of 4WD items but not necessarily everything. He's got really good prices!!! I've purchased a lot of stuff from him. He's a really cool guy and answers the phone directly.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought a TJM bumper from them years and years ago....back when the TJM bullbars came to the U.S. But - they were the only places that could get them - a no brainer. Never bought anything else from them....their prices aren't competitive.

Bob Supplee
(405) 799-8977

He deals with a lot of 4WD items but not necessarily everything. He's got really good prices!!! I've purchased a lot of stuff from him. He's a really cool guy and answers the phone directly.
who is bob?

·
Registered
796 Posts
I have been to both the Tucson shops (before the move to TN) and got my hi-lift there. Not impressed overall but if you shop around and their price is good...

·
Registered
1,795 Posts

Bob Supplee
(405) 799-8977

Supplee fucking rocks!! Havent orderd anything for the yota from him, but have orderd a bunch of stuff for the jeep from him and he kicks ass, cheap as hell to! Doesnt he own an offroad shop in OK or something?

·
Registered
892 Posts
who is bob?
Bob Supplee is the owner of Supplee 4WD Enterprises. A small town 4WD shop in OK. He doesn't have a website.

The best way to contact him is to give him a call...really cool guy!

If you're looking for something - give him a manufacturer name and part number and he'll let you know if he can get the parts. He ships the stuff to you.

Not sure what kind of toyota stuff he deals in - but if its an offroad accessory, I'm sure he can get stuff for all vehicles.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I have used Desert rat recently, the one on Bell. Communication is lacking, but prices are okay and they are waiting for the TJM bumper to come just like I am (that is another story, this month, Australia finally shipped them).

Recommend them if the price is right, but nothing too special.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have used Desert rat recently, the one on Bell. Communication is lacking, but prices are okay and they are waiting for the TJM bumper to come just like I am (that is another story, this month, Australia finally shipped them).

Recommend them if the price is right, but nothing too special.
this seems to be the consensus, i guess... they are okay, but nothing really great.

thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts