TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Global warming could cause extreme shifts in weather patterns. You know....cause unnormal weather...but whatever.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Man thank GOD! I moved west....the ski hill just opened this weekend in my home town...then it got rained out i hear!!! Well there's tons in the rockies!!!! :D :D :D DOing Fernie and Kicking Horse this week!

·
Registered
207 Posts
See there is snow. This was leaving my gf's house at about 8pm. theres more now.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
That's some pretty crazy weather we're having this year. As of right now, Arizona has more snow accumulation this winter than we do here in Massachusetts. We haven't even gotten one inch of snow yet cumulatively all year. We got about 1/4 of an inch last night and we had one other minor storm about a month ago that gave us another 1/4 of an inch or so... but that's it. Usually by this time of year, we'd have had at least 2 or 3 storms with 5+ inches and typically one of those would be something major with over 9 or 10 inches.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
15 Participants
keylay
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing