TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Desert Tech is my best friend

I just thought I would post a thread stating how much I like the desert tech section here on ttora. Dont get me wrong this whole site is awesome, but the desert scene its what I'm about and the desert tech section is where its at. I've had a busted foot for over 3 weeks and I have been able to do nothing but sit and recover and read every helpful, unhelpful and bickering post there is on this site and over course view all the sweet pics of members rides, keep it up guys!... thank you ttora and all the moderators.

Alright, later guys and keep mobbin'

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
You can thank Baja Belk and I since we're the Dezret mods, but I will admit he put the plan more into action though. We're glad it is utilized so much on here and can sort out the threads easier, so we thank Shannon for allowing the opportunity to do that. So on behalf Belk and I, you're welcome. And if you want this to stay here you better ask a Tech question ;) just kidding...but seriously :)

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Tweeter said:
TC :flipoff1:

smartass...
but it doesnt have a boxed lower :xpopcorn:

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
TC upper with a Camburg lower, it's the new thing I call it the Total Camburg kit :lmao: you ever going to LT the front of your truck RJ?

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Tweeter said:
TC upper with a Camburg lower, it's the new thing I call it the Total Camburg kit :lmao: you ever going to LT the front of your truck RJ?
lol

yes, eventually, need to get it caged first

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
dunno yet but lower uniballs are sexy

whatever i buy it needs to be able to support a coilover, bypass, airbump and 4wd

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Tweeter said:
Burg it is!

The lower uniball is a great feature, the only thing I don't like about the TC kit...oh well!
basically

unless i want to go custom but thats gonna be big $$$

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
To keep 4WD, custom will be a lot. I'd just stick with the Burg, it's pretty solid and I don't think even YOU can break it haha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts