Well, after breaking 2 sockets and a 3/8" to 1/2" adapter trying to get the U bolts and shackles unbolted on my project Tacoma I finally said screw it.....I'm gonna' get an impact wrench today. I've been holding out until I could get a good air compressor, figuring that I'd be able to use it for more than just the impact. But every time I get close to the $900 or so saved up for the compressor some emergency comes up and I don't have the money for a compressor, much less the accessories and air tools. I never gave much thought to electric impact wrenches, thinking that they couldn't possibly stand up to an air impact. So today I figured what the hell, I'll look and see whats out there. So I looked on here at some of the reccomendations and started looking at prices. I looked at both battery operated and AC impacts, but I decided on AC because I'll mostly be using it in the garage and when I am using it it will be for long periods of time. So, prices were averaging between $200 and $400 with some internet deals for around $150. I went to Lowes and looked and they didn't have any AC Impact wrenches, and the battery ones that they had were rated in in/Lbs....not going to do it for removing leaf springs. I was on my way to Sears when I passed by one of the local pawn shops that specializes in tools. I thought "Hey, I'm sure that some schmuck either bought one of these, or got one as a gift and never used it." or even more likely..it dissapeared from someones garage, but hey its a pawn shop and they are supposed to check these things, so I stopped in to look. I usually don't like to shop at pawn shops anyway, because you never know what kind of shape the stuff is in, and its usually not that good of a deal anyway. But they did have a Dewalt DW292 electric impact wrench, and it looked to be in pretty good condition. It was priced at $80, so I jewed the guy down to $70. They also had a impact socket set priced at $30, and I talked him down to $20 on that. So for $109 (including tax) I go home and plug in my new impact wrench. Not expecting much I put it on the nut for the U bolt that had snapped my sockets without budging. WOW was I surprized. In 2 pulls of the trigger the nut spun right off. Less than 5 minutes later I had all of the nuts for the leaf springs off. That $70 tool had just paid for itself in 5 minutes, replacing busted sockets, busted knuckles, frustration over using a 4' piece of iron pipe where there is just no room, etc etc....If only I hadn't been such a doubter and had tried one of these years ago!