TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm going to be moving to a 30-40 miles radius of Forney for my new job. Will be needing help and willing to help anyone on there projects.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Live in North Fort Worth off Western Center and 35 by the new BoomerJacks.

Practically Haltom City.

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
I'm still around, just haven't been active lately because my 16 month old takes up all my time. Anyway, I'm in Lancaster, just south of Dallas.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Anyone have any experience with Freeman Toyota? I dropped my truck off there yesterday for the headlight and gas pedal recall.
I used to work for Vandergriff Toyota (Which I would never take my vehicle there btw haha) and never heard anything neg about Freeman. Toyota of Dallas is a good shop as well as Toyota of McKinney.

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Hey Redtaco4, I'm in Waxahachie all the time. My in-laws just moved there from Palmer, and we may be moving there as well in the future.

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Still in Lancaster. Need to get the house ready for sale before we move, but we're definitely considering moving down there.

Anyway, if you see a silver '03 Taco ex cab TRD with black rims and an ARB front bumper, it's probably me. And if you see a family driven around in a gold 07 Lexus GX470 that may be us. We're usually at the Walmart where my mother-in-law works, IHOP, Dickey's (toddler's favorite place), the plaza square and the YMCA. Son and I sometimes shop at the SWFA on 287 by Midlothian, too.

I take it you have a 1st gen red tacoma?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
7 Participants
equin
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing