TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had some fun! Went out with a few Friends and thought I would share the picture's!
:cool:
Now I know where I need to do a little :saw: :welder:

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah the mud was really bad out their but took very little to get the mud out, it just sucked because as soon as you got to the top of a rocky trail the top was full of clay so it made comming down a ton of fun! But the tires worked out great!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
some more pics

·
Registered
531 Posts

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Revivalist said:
I agree . . . .

But this looks freaky! :eek:

Well I thought that looked to be the best part of that trail... Going up would be more fun... ;)

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
I think your buddy needs a helmet...of course that is why us who ride real motocycles laugh at those who sit down while riding(and peeing)
now seriously tell him to get a helmet:(

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
The good part about this little trail is going up a narrow canyon with alot of rocks and the way down is right their! talk about a butt pucker! Then with the mud on the tires, it made it intresting. And to go up it, it is all sandstone so it would be really hard but intresting to see.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
miguelitro said:
I think your buddy needs a helmet...of course that is why us who ride real motocycles laugh at those who sit down while riding(and peeing)
now seriously tell him to get a helmet:(
Yeah i know.

·
Registered
531 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well I had just gotten the tires and when we were out their I was having some problems on some rocks with slipping, so as soon as i get down i checked out the pressure and it was all the way up to 45psi so I got them down to 23psi, at that pressure it was fine. I had them at only 23psi in the pictures. I wanted to see how they would do at that pressure and i liked it. it took forever to get them down to that without that little tool thingy.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Animal said:
Great Pix!!

This would be a lot more fun if it were a little more steeper!! :p Get the Pucker Effect!! :eek:
Until some of the mud got off of their it was, as soon as i hit the top to go down it wanted to slide! Got to pucker their! lol

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
23 psi is street pressure for my TRXUS..Run them between 14-18 and you'll see a tremendous difference. I run mine at 16 in the front and 14 in the rear, that with a 33x12.50..If I run 23 psi off road they don't have near the traction. If you think they did well at 23, try about 17 next time out, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts