TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
TrailCrew is kicking our asses in signups. =(

And a quick heads-up for those who hate to read, there is a waiver you need to print, sign and bring with you to the run.

·
Going John Galt
31,843 Posts
Munssey said:
http://www.calicocleanup.com/attendees.asp

So, I just figured out that if you sign up, you get a T-Shirt and a meal. If you're planning on attneding the clean-up, you might as well sign up to get the goodies, right??
I'm out for this trip...working that weekend.

·
Registered
19 Posts
So there we sit at Hero's in Claremont in early December and Darrin and Mike swear that we could easily expect 150 rigs from So Cal TTORA. Now it would only appear that...well, I think they over estimated participation. Oh yeah! :clap:

...No worries fellas! :eek:

Mark

rubberpants said:
TrailCrew is kicking our asses in signups. =(

And a quick heads-up for those who hate to read, there is a waiver you need to print, sign and bring with you to the run.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tufftorq said:
...well, I think they over estimated participation. Oh yeah! :clap:

...No worries fellas! :eek:

Mark
This group is known for not showing a true head count before the event as we have a section of members who dont really use the internet thing very much.

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Uh... OK... But I don't have a lawn and so no tools for this event... Do I gotta buy farking rakes and shiat just for this event?

I do have a shovel though ;)

Since I'm kinda lazy... maybe I should buy on of these ?

·
Registered
19 Posts
well, we do have an RCP Crawler, estimated at $500 being raffled off. There's gonna be a demo site set up for these crawlers. Buy the Bobcat and we'll have battle of the rc's.

Oh and don't go buying rakes and shovels. There's plenty of large pieces laying around!

·
Registered
19 Posts
alright...

If you know guys that are coming out let us know so we can sign them up because we're capping the meals and t-shirts around 500 with a first come, first serve basis for participants. Although we won't turn any volunteer away, our budget is stretched and we're gonna have to draw the line somewhere. I think I originally estimated 150-250 folks...and Damn if that was blown out the first week sign up's were open.

Mark

Munssey said:
This group is known for not showing a true head count before the event as we have a section of members who dont really use the internet thing very much.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
signed up...allways wanted to go see that area. 1 more for socal TTORA.
Mike

1 - 19 of 19 Posts