TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im thinking of selling my Tacoma its been a kick ass truck but im about to get started on building an electric Jeep
The good:
Us Title
130,000 klms = 81,000miles
1KZ-TE
Automatic
4x4
no rust
pain in great condition but there are a few dents mainly in the passenger door and in the bed
driven daily
non smoker
tinted windows
cd player custom sub box(fits between back seats) with 10' rockford fosgate sub and 200 w/amp
all synthetic oils and filter recently changed
no oil leaks at all
New timing belt
New radiator
New k&n 4inch Air filter
New magnaflow Exaust
20-28 mpg with bio diesel
the bad:
dents in the bed and door

if you would like to know more give me a call A (205) 292-1641
im not sure how to price it but I would like to get back about what I have in it $17,000. Im located In Tuscaloosa Alabama [email protected]

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
diesel

the engine, transmission, t-case, and rear end are all from a wrecked Toyota Surf something that was never available in the U.S. I bought the front clip and almost every thing bolted right into place.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah it sure does but it may have a little extra horse power with the big air claener and the big exaust

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
very cool swap! where did you source the front clip?
heres the pics for others interested in buying

·
Registered
55 Posts
Well since the hilux isn't turbo'd, i wonder how fast you could make this thing with one. Yea seing a Tacoma spitting black smoke would be awesome. I wish i had money to buy it, but it's not possible right now. Could you imagine the torque this thing would have on trails? You'd be crushing rocks into fairy dust. Gah, why can't i be super mega fucking rich....

·
Banned
262 Posts
Well since the hilux isn't turbo'd, i wonder how fast you could make this thing with one. Yea seing a Tacoma spitting black smoke would be awesome. I wish i had money to buy it, but it's not possible right now. Could you imagine the torque this thing would have on trails? You'd be crushing rocks into fairy dust. Gah, why can't i be super mega fucking rich....
Yeah pay up on the HID's motherfucker, unless you want to be the next wenzel you cockstain.

·
Registered
55 Posts
You've gotta be fucking kidding me. Why would you post that on someone's truck ad? You know what, kiss my ass it was his fault. It's funny how everyone else i've done business with is happy except the dumb fuck who gave me the wrong address. I'm trying to find out when i get a refund since the POST OFFICE lost them not me.

·
Banned
262 Posts
You've gotta be fucking kidding me. Why would you post that on someone's truck ad? You know what, kiss my ass it was his fault. It's funny how everyone else i've done business with is happy except the dumb fuck who gave me the wrong address. I'm trying to find out when i get a refund since the POST OFFICE lost them not me.
Whatever bitch, pay up or deal with the consequences.

·
Registered
55 Posts
On a side note, i searched for that wenzel guy.. wow. I'm not trying to hide anything here like he was that guy is a pos. They have been lost in the mail, and the post office isn't giving me a straight answer. I can't remember if i bought insurance on the lights or not.. i think we did.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I belive The Engine would be comprable to any other diesel built in the US in 96

oh and synovus I live in fosters

·
Banned
262 Posts
Any chance a moderator could clean this up? This thread is simply a guy trying to sell a truck. Take the garbage elsewhere.
Any chance you could whine less? A long time member has an issue with a deadbeat, and he was found to have an account here.

·
Banned
262 Posts
LAVOS your just a rude, good for nothing asshole. Why don't you just go the f**k away. Your one that gives this club a bad name.
Quit being such a whiney Liberal. You are what's wrong with this country you nosy bitch.
If you don't like what he says, don't read it you fucking melon breathed waterhead. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
160 Posts
looks like everyone on this post is tuff....that's right T-u-f-f.....internet bullies

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.