TTORA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what size & length these bolts are? I'm supposed to be installing the diff tomorrow, and I realized that I'm missing these. :(

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
i think i have an extra set of those, ill look when i get home

edit: count find them sorry

·
Registered
796 Posts
I think they are 8" long and you can just get some that fit at the hardware store. I think stock is like a grade 5, so grade 8 and you are good to go. After I removed my dif drop spacer I had to get new ones also; Toyata gets around $12 for em.

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah - I'm planning on just running to Ace in the morning and getting a couple in Grade 8 - I just need to know what size.

8" seems a little too long to me. (but what do I know)

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
The stock bolts are 7" long.

·
Registered
148 Posts
They take a 19mm socket, and are 7" from shoulder to end.
They are 1.5 pitch, and probably an M14 or M16. (biggest die I have is M12...:()

Toyota # 90080-11420, nut #90119-14057, if anyone needs it for future reference. :)

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also - for anyone's future reference, a grade-8, 9/16 x 8" bolt will work perfectly.

6" is too short. (Ask me how I know that)

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
how sure are you?

Getting back to this kinda' late, but I was certain, since I have half of my project truck apart in my garage, I just went out and measured them.....LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.