TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
I have all of Pantera's CDs and the Damage Plan CD. This is completely fucked up. I saw it in my e-mail this morning. God Bless Vinnie Paul, because his brother was his best friend and I can't imagine how he feels right now.

Brian

·
Registered
166 Posts
I met him on the Tattoo the Earth Tour a few years back. He was a crazy fockker!Can't believe the news. A sad day for the metal world. What a weak fucking loser to jump onstage and shoot someone like that! I hope he is rotting in hell and satan is shoving a pineapple up his ass!

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
buckstoy said:
http://www.nbc4i.com/news/3983795/detail.html

Its sounds like a pretty screwed up deal, some guy got up on stage and started shooting. Dimebag was killed and it sounds like someone else from the band (Damageplan) was also killed.
I'll be cranking the Pantera in the Taco today...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Apparantly the dude who shot him was pissed off about Pantera breaking up. Yet, that was two years ago and was precipitated by Phil leaving.

I've been to three or four Pantera shows, can't remember quite how many so you know they were good, lol, and Darrel always put on an awesome display.

I'll definately be rockin Pantera in truck today as well.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'll be jammin' "Cemetary Gates" on the way home from work today. I also heard that this happened 24 years to the day of when John Lennon was killed by a deranged fan. My prayers are with the Abbott Family as well as the Lennon Family. What a tragic day in history X 2!!

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

you will be sorely missed

this one is for you :xsmokin1:

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I saw Pantera and White Zombie 7 or 8 years ago. One of the best concerts I've ever been too. Darrell was throwing bottles of budwieser into the crowd and my buddy had one bust on his head. He sports the scar proudly.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Unreal. RIP Dimebag, the metal station here is having a tribute, playing all his shit....Cemetary gates is a gooooooooooooood song......

·
Registered
471 Posts
i hear you on playing cemetary gates, this is a sad day!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
15 Participants
99tacx
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing