TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
While, I don't have a set myself, I really like the way tha Longfield ones are set up with the inner lip that just drops right down into the lip of the rim. It just makes it way easier to weld together. I have been trying to talk my wife into a set for months, but she says I don't need them. While I may not "need" them right now, I know I will as I drop my tire pressures below 8psi for the hard stuff at the Hammers.

Just my opinion. Plus . . free shipping.

·
Registered
135 Posts
they installed the Rockstomper kit on Xtreme 4x4 today, the episode should be on again tomarrow (sunday) u should check it out....didnt say any cons about it though, i think balancing would be a bitch, i dunno if you care about that though

·
Registered
135 Posts
mtr's are high quality, but they also have a reputation for being impossible to balance....just something to think about....equal or bb's or something of that nature should work well enough though

·
I think I remember where Moab is?
1,227 Posts
Anthony, check out www.planet4x4.net There is a review of a kit built by DIY4x. There have been a few people around here that have bought his kit and they all seem to like it. Just another option for you, ohh and you do not have to register to read it, there is a link on the home page... Hope this helps...

·
1,227 Posts
No thank you!!! Most of it was filmed about 40 miles from here, but some of it was here in Pocatello. And don't you just love our gay lime green and white PRT(Pocatello Regional Transit) buses... The problem is, is that now if you don't know someone from Idaho, you are made to believe that we all are that messed up. Good think I am from North Dakota originally, they are only about 20 years behind Idaho!!!

·
1,227 Posts
The real funny part is that the they guy that wrote the movie is from Preston, Idaho, where most of it was filmed, but the guy that plays Napolean is a guy that the writer met while going to school at BYU......boy can that guy dance!!!! I bet he gets all the ladies at BYU.....but then again, according to Jimmy, those types of girls are just E-Z......

1 - 20 of 24 Posts