TTORA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just finished mine,and I think I have carpal tunnel after mounting...even with an impact ....I have about 250.00 into the four of them(including the new steelies)

·
Registered
324 Posts
looks nice how bout some more pics, any of the install process?

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Looks good. Who did you go through? I love my DIY beadlocks that I picked up from Great Lakes Offroad. I think mine came out to ~$120 ballanced with new wheels, and custom outer rings. (32 bolt)

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looks nice how bout some more pics, any of the install process?
I did not take any pics when I was welding them up....I put tubes in them just in case I had a leak.dis-mount and mounting was the easy part.The hard part is the 128 bolts and ny-locks.
I went through about 3 pounds of wire welding them,bolts/washers are from TSC(buy them by the pound,grade 5),ny-locks I bought through a company on-line.Wheels were 38.00 ea through Jegs.Traded a 85 front axle I had laying around for the rings.50.00 for the tubes.

The holes are too close to run a washer in every one so I ran the washer on the backside of every other also.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
38$ for steelies? DAMN

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
Looks real Good I really like the washers on every other one.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks good. Who did you go through? I love my DIY beadlocks that I picked up from Great Lakes Offroad. I think mine came out to ~$120 ballanced with new wheels, and custom outer rings. (32 bolt)
The wife has me on a truck budget:dunno: My plan this year was these a my dual t-cases....she said one or the other.Well I traded,sold,scrounged for these so I will have the duals in a month or so....after selling my aluminums that were on it ,I think I dipped into the budget for about 30.00:headbang:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.