TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
<null>
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$1500 FIRM

Located in 21784, MD

What you get is one HREW Formula Toy Chassis (bent by Hendrix Motorsports of CA, welded together by Whaley Ent), 1 rolling 1988 4runner chassis, complete with wide rear axle, top shift t-case, w56 transmission, 22re engine, IFS box, etc.

Additionally, I will include 40 ft of 1.75" .120 DOM tubing, and a second Top Shift Transfer Case, and an assortment of wagoneer/toyota leaf springs if you wish. For an additional $500, I'll include a long tail stock Dana 300 with a NIB OTT adapter to mate it to a Toyota transfer case.

I'm selling this because I've had it for a while and haven't done anything with it. I'm buying a house and getting married in the next few months and I don't see myself getting to work on it. I'd rather sell it and finish my Tacoma and get the fawk back on the trails

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Dam that would be nice to have........Hell all I really want is the chasis since I have a 4runner already. Bump for you

·
<null>
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will trade for tools as well. I'd like to upgrade to a 220v MIG and need a Bender with a 1.75 die.

Good option if you have a tool hookup.

Also would trade for a TacoBox from Marlin or Inchworm version

Catch 22, is you would need this stuff to build it :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
CronusTRD
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing