TTORA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i tried wheelers they only have one leaf pack, seems performace products doesnt have them either, got no answer on demello, all the other vendors dont seem to have them listed on their websites, tried kartek offroad it sounds like they dont even know what im talking about, anyone know where i get some that have them in stock and ready to ship? by the way this is for an 05 tacoma

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
i tried wheelers they only have one leaf pack, seems performace products doesnt have them either, got no answer on demello, all the other vendors dont seem to have them listed on their websites, tried kartek offroad it sounds like they dont even know what im talking about, anyone know where i get some that have them in stock and ready to ship? by the way this is for an 05 tacoma

We are waiting for the leafs to come in. If we haven’t gotten back to you this morning I apologize we have been having phone problems today and can not get into our phone system. If you have anymore questions please feel free to call 951-735-4417 or e-mail us at [email protected]

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
For your 05' Tacoma, we suggest going with the Deaver 3 leaf add-a-leaf, and the Donahoe Shocks which are valved for the truck. This combination will give a better overall ride, carry more weight and with the Donahoe Shocks more travel than with Bilsteins.

We are currently diagnosing issues with our phone system... it rings, and when we answer... nothing! Please email, call or PM me if you have any questions. Try the phone... it works from my cell?!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
your saying it gives a better ride than the leaf pack? im plan on doing desert type of offroading so i was under the impression that add a leafs would handle that type of offroading to good, i already have the donahoe shocks i just need to find the leaf pack asap

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
That is what we have experianced. The full leaf pack is good, but the AAL and the donahoe shocks give a better ride and more lift. We can get you either the full leaf pack or the AAL.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i had really had my heard set on the deaver 10leaf because it suits the type of offroading i do, im a little suspect about add-a-leafs because they aren't really known for fast desert style offroading

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.