TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Look what showed up in my driveway tonight...

It's hard to tell from the night pictures but it's a 2007 Tundra Limited 5.7L 4x4 Crew Cab with all the bells and whistles. No longer do I have to compromise the build-up of my Tacoma between wheeling and towing. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Registered
947 Posts
exactly what the hell did you do to her last night? Nice dude, my wife is the bomb, and could never do this because I manage the money, but I am not sure that she would! Awesome.

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Badass. Congrats, and I like the color. Get some daytime pics... of the truck. :D

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
GOT COPE? said:
Get some daytime pics... of the truck. :D
Queer.

Fuck the truck, whats this wife look like?

·
Registered
258 Posts
I know one wife thats going to be neglected for a truck now. haha. Maybe it wasn't such a good choice for her. What the fuck am I saying? AMAZING TRUCK! Good choice!!!!!!! :cool:

:boobies: :driving:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Congrats Roger! . . . . So are you saying that the Taco is gonna become exclusively a trail rig? . . . If so, put an exo on that thing. . . . I bet you'd be the first one to do that with an 05.

·
Registered
94 Posts

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Wes said:
Queer.

Fuck the truck, whats this wife look like?
You really thought I wanted more pics of the truck? :D

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Hopefullly one day my fiance will learn how to let me buy two trucks.......Maybe when hell freezes over. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,082 Posts
Revivalist said:
Congrats Roger! . . . . So are you saying that the Taco is gonna become exclusively a trail rig? . . . If so, put an exo on that thing. . . . I bet you'd be the first one to do that with an 05.
you have the most rainbow sig.
(by rainbow, i mean gay)

·
Registered
531 Posts
I like colors, especially green. . . . So at some point I decided that I don't care if the gay community decided to use the rainbow as their symbol. I believe the colors of the rainbow were created by God and belong to Him. (I'm not trying to start any argument. I'm just responding to your comment.)

Peace to you brother. :)

·
Registered
639 Posts
Very sick truck, I had a chance to check it out at the Auto Show. Now if Toyota will only produce the deisel that I keep hearing about.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts