Discussion Starter #1
2 1/2 WEEKS AFTER MONEY WAS SENT

Email: [email protected]
Payment Sent to: [acid's email]
Total Amount: $110.00 USD
Fee Amount: -$3.49 USD
Net Amount: $106.51 USD
Date: Mar. 23, 2007

Sorry about the spindles man i'm in a really bad bind right now and can't do anything but send the money back sorry.
So now I'm out 3 1/2 bucks in paypal charges for nothing. Meh. I can eat lunch for 3.22 (mcdonalds cheeseburgers are teh shizzle).

Let that be a lesson folks, don't buy from this dude, seriously. Freakin irresponsible teenagers.

Alias: arkansaw_redneck_8
ebay: muddemon_06

If you see this guy when you're trying to make a trade, turn around and walk away.

Read about it here:
http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38147

·
Ban Count: 12
1,815 Posts
So you didn't have him give you extra to cover the paypal charges? Maybe I think about that ahead of time, but if I have to make things right for some reason, I try to throw in a couple of extra bucks to cover and money taken out by PayPal...

It's a sucky thing to have something like this happen to you, but why would you tell people never to buy from him? Did he take your money and sell it to someone else. He seemed to make things right without much visible fuss, or did I miss a thread where he had to be Wenzeled?

Edit: I finished the thread. LOL, that sucks. He does seem a little shady, doesn't he. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
=ACID RAIN= said:
Total Amount: $110.00 USD
Fee Amount: -$3.49 USD
Net Amount: $106.51 USD
Date: Mar. 23, 2007

So now I'm out 3 1/2 bucks in paypal charges for nothing. Meh. I can eat lunch for 3.22 (mcdonalds cheeseburgers are teh shizzle).
He could have just done a 'Refund' through Paypal. It credits back everything and does not charge the original payee or the seller any fees. Oh well...

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I had to do some creative work to get his number because it was either unlisted or under another name (his parents most likely), so of course by that point I was pretty irate. But once I got his mom on the phone, which BTW still seems funny that I had to go to those lengths to prove I won't be forgotten so easily, I kept my tone civil since she was so nice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts