TTORA Forum banner

Swag or no swag?

• Read post before voting. I'd rather save $25.

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Read post before voting. SETO swag is a bargain at $25. Keep it.

Votes: 24 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anonymous poll.

Vote for your opinion.

The $25 registration fee basically covers your goodies.

Would you prefer to reduce the cost of SETO and have no signage/banners, no keg, no beer glasses, no coozies, and no license plates? Half the people would get lost with no signs to follow, we'd have no cool license plates, and everyone would have to put up with Hillbilly talking whilst sober. And James would probably cry the whole time cause he'd realize how ugly Trevor is.
Edit: the $25 also goes to cover 1 tshirt and 1 meal ticket per trail guide in thanks to volunteering their time and knowledge of the area.

Or,

do you like SETO the way it is? $25 gets you some pretty good swag.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
:withstup: :D

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
James would probably cry the whole time cause he'd realize how ugly Trevor is.

I seen him today and he looks just as SEXY!!

On a real note when I was prez I wanted the October ride I got together every year to be just like SETO is now. Ya'll do a great job!!

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I seen him today and he looks just as SEXY!!

On a real note when I was prez I wanted the October ride I got together every year to be just like SETO is now. Ya'll do a great job!!
I feel ya James, I've always wanted this too, I had the ideas, just didn't have the skills. Nicole is priceless as far as keeping the website fresh and modern, a lot of thanks to fenrisx? Too for his help picking up where Nicole's skills dropped off, even though he now resides in minnesota he helped her through some things getting the site where it is now.

And Nicole is obviously works it out with tshirt designs, it saves y'all a good bit on tshirt costs not having to pay an outside artist, and of course she does all the research and shopping for the signage, banners, coozies and beer glasses.

SETO wouldn't be what it is w/o her talents. But we do it all because we love the people here. Wouldn't want to wheel with anyone else.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
I feel ya James, I've always wanted this too, I had the ideas, just didn't have the skills. Nicole is priceless as far as keeping the website fresh and modern, a lot of thanks to fenrisx? Too for his help picking up where Nicole's skills dropped off, even though he now resides in minnesota he helped her through some things getting the site where it is now.

And Nicole is obviously works it out with tshirt designs, it saves y'all a good bit on tshirt costs not having to pay an outside artist, and of course she does all the research and shopping for the signage, banners, coozies and beer glasses.

SETO wouldn't be what it is w/o her talents. But we do it all because we love the people here. Wouldn't want to wheel with anyone else.
except chuck norris ?

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Leave it the way it is. Its nice having one event a year like this. If a few people dont like it, well there a PLENTY of other events to hit threw out the year. I dont feel like Colin or Nicole is getting rich of the price of Seto. When you think about what you get, and the HARD WORK and time that goes into it. you're getting one HECK of a deal. If it aint broke, dont fix it.

·
Registered
388 Posts
leave it alone i think its excellent!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Keep it. It Rocks. It's memorabilia we're gonna find in the attic when we're 90 & diggin thru spare parts for our hover-rounds & boring the crap out of our grandchildren with the stories about SETO _ that we just told 'em 10 minutes ago. That, sir, is Priceless. If folks don't think it's worth it, they can 'wheel in their yard.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
10 Participants
YotaAddict
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing