TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

If you're a responsible person using a headset, and are able to multitask, fine. I see 800 idiots every day on the way to work oblivious to traffic engaged in intense cell phone conversations. It's especially neat when they cross three lanes of traffic almost causing a pileup because they were too busy talking on the phone to see their exit. I hope they all get brain cancer.

Later,
....Mike

·
Retired
4,641 Posts
Mike said:

If you're a responsible person using a headset, and are able to multitask, fine. I see 800 idiots every day on the way to work oblivious to traffic engaged in intense cell phone conversations. It's especially neat when they cross three lanes of traffic almost causing a pileup because they were too busy talking on the phone to see their exit. I hope they all get brain cancer.

Later,
....Mike
That's freaking awesome, Mike! I want one!
Mind telling me where you got it?

I wonder if they have one for the dumbasses who drive with a burger in one hand and fountain drink in the other?

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AK98Taco said:
That's freaking awesome, Mike! I want one!
Mind telling me where you got it?

I wonder if they have one for the dumbasses who drive with a burger in one hand and fountain drink in the other?
Get 'em from Kitten, the official TTORA sticker chick!

Later,
....Mike

·
concussed
1,159 Posts
:xcrybaby:
Mike!
somebody must have really pissed you off.
not only will the idiots get cancer,but the radiation damages the dna, so all the idiot offfspring get it too.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Mike said:

Later,
....Mike

mike got any extra? ill buy one off you :)

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
hawthorne said:
im not kidding you. me and my girlfriend were driving on the highway and this guy we passed was playing a recorder! remember the little flut things you played in grade school i almost pissed my self it was so funny :eek:
Ah yes, the music trick. My wife learned to play the skin flute in the truck this summer but she wasn't driving. Does that count?

·
Registered
951 Posts
I try to talk on a minimum of 2 cell phones at all times while negotiating heavy traffic , composing emails on my wireless laptop, watching the lates movie on my in dash DVD while having sex with a small invertebrate. but that's just me

·
Registered
340 Posts
hawthorne said:
im not kidding you. me and my girlfriend were driving on the highway and this guy we passed was playing a recorder! remember the little flut things you played in grade school i almost pissed my self it was so funny :eek:
LOL, at least you don't have to look directly at the recorder when playing it...was he playing with two hands and steering with his elbows? :eek:

·
concussed
1,159 Posts
talking interfeers with my text messaging and gameboy action while plotting a route on the gps.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Mike said:

Later,
....Mike
I'm going to have to talk to Nympho to get a few of those. As SteveO can also attest to, Calgary is full of people who have conference calls on thier commute to work. 9/10 I pull over, otherwise I cut the call short.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
elgecko said:
I like the people who read the newspaper in traffic.
In the past 3 months I've seen 2 people reading novels while driving, and not just in traffic, I'm talking on 8 lane roads where they're driving 60.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
10 Participants
mudferret
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing