TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If so, how long is your slider?

It seems like it should be around 96". Does that sound right?

Thanks!
AC

·
Registered
84 Posts
My truck is a an 06 DC Longbed and Stubbs Welding built my sliders. I'm not sure how long they are, but if you talk to Richard at Stubbs he can point you in the right direction.

Stubbs Welding

·
Registered
145 Posts

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
X3 on getting a pair from Richard Stubb's...I have a DC short bed, but know that he makes them for the DC long bed. He makes a great product and is great to deal with.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Hey RYGUY: isn't it about time for you to pick out a new suspension and wheels and tires? :D I could probably take those walker evans off your hands if need be when I get my taxes back.. ;)

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
haha no im sticking with LT.. haha my walkers.. Everyone knows that I have changed my mind way too much. Only cause I wanted something and tried every way around going LT.. but oh well. Now Im way happy, just need to do rear, add 2nd shock and front bumper with engine cage.. Anyways.. How is your truck doing ocdropzone?

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
ryguy said:
haha no im sticking with LT.. haha my walkers.. Everyone knows that I have changed my mind way too much. Only cause I wanted something and tried every way around going LT.. but oh well. Now Im way happy, just need to do rear, add 2nd shock and front bumper with engine cage.. Anyways.. How is your truck doing ocdropzone?
Slowly but surely...my accountant (AKA: wife) says we need to take care of some house stuff (WTF) than I can do some big stuff again..guess it is gonna be few months..need some rear springs, wanna get some SAWs or similar upfront, winch, rear bumper...the works..

AC: sorry for the HiJack...with the long wheel base of the LB DC, get a pair of sliders...it has saved my rockers several times...
~Robb

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi tcummings,

Which one did you get for your Double Cab Longbed?
I talked to Richard a few months ago about getting the BASIC, but he said he didn't want to make the basic any more due to cost, which I understand.

I don't think I could buy the materials to make the BASIC for less $100.

tcummings said:
My truck is a an 06 DC Longbed and Stubbs Welding built my sliders. I'm not sure how long they are, but if you talk to Richard at Stubbs he can point you in the right direction.

Stubbs Welding

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi ryguy,

Which ones do you have? I know they have a set of DIY up there now, but I'm still looking at other options.

ryguy said:
I have a DC long bed and have demello sliders on them.. Works flawlessly against bmw door dings..

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, I've actually dabbed my running board a acoule times and everytime I'm like " what the hell am I waiting on... get the damn sliders.." I wish my trailer hitch plug thingy and rear bumber would have been so lucky to just come close.

ocdropzone said:

AC: sorry for the HiJack...with the long wheel base of the LB DC, get a pair of sliders...it has saved my rockers several times...
~Robb

·
Registered
93 Posts
have the Demello sliders longer than the short bed model. mine are all tubular but u can get them square or hybrid from them also.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
6 Participants
midengine3sgte
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing