TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dodge Caliber dome light in a tacoma ?????

Just saw the commercial on TV for the dodge caliber. The part where the kid grabs the removeable/rechargeable dome light to get out and take a whizz. Seems like it would be an easy thing to pop into a tacoma in place of the old light. Would be great for checking under the truck or underhood at night. I know some of the guys on here are grabbing the underhood lights out of early nineties chevy full size trucks in the junkyard. Same idea, this just wouldnt have a cord.
Cant find a caliber in the junkyards around here yet. I dont even wanna know what the parts counter at my local neighborhood dodge dealer would charge me for one.
Anyone seen one? Is it big enought to cover the footprint left by a Taco dome light. Is it bright enough to even be worth trying? from what i have read over on the caliber forum, sounds like there are 2 blueish LED's.
Just a thought......trying to get some opinions. I dont think that will be a problem....

·
297 Posts
I have a new Caliber..but opted not to get the removable lite cause i have lil kids..it would disappear. I think i saw them on ebay tho might check there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts