Registered
4,294 Posts
with 3" suspension and 2" body you should be fine with either BS

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will they fit though

Are these on your rig? I heard issues with these fitting (15x8) on the other board. I'm really leaning towards these. I guess the only BS available is 3.75 or 4.5. How does 4.5 look? Tucked like stock? I'm planning on a 2" RB BL and 3" spacer/AAL. The lift I could deal with, it's just knowing if these wheels will rub the caliper is what I'm worried about. I prefer them sticking out just a bit.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
i have those rims in 15x8 w/ 3.75" BS...they clear the calipers and stick out just past the flares

·
Re-Member 9/11
292 Posts
With 4" bs spacing and 33's you may rub on the control arm. Go with the 3.75" bs. I have heard that the 97 series wheel underwent some changes and will not fit your 02 without grinding. Check out www.wheelersoffroad.com . He sells the 87 series procomp rock crawlers with a 3.75" bs that fit my 04 without any problems.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
my rims are procomp something or other (same as wheelers) and i got them from 4wheel parts...they ended up being a lot cheaper than wheelers because they gave free shipping and a free lug nut/valve stem kit...actually now that i see the part# in your sig i've got the same ones as you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
YoTRacer158
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing