Premium Member
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I always thought of "early" as pre-'86; i.e. SFA. :xrocker:

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have spent so many miles in the seat of my '83 that I don't think the Heep will ever catch up. That was one tough son of a gun. :wipes a slight tear from eye:

How do I get more smilies?

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Low is good; it sounds like this folder will have first rate mods.

:boobies: :xrocker: :xbeer1:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Murderman said:
Low is good; it sounds like this folder will have first rate mods.

QUOTE]

Ha ha ha "low is good!" why did I expect that, LOL, whatever you do Ask John to explain things before we start drinking! Sometimes John forgets that we are not all engineers, so we get lost after "this is how it works..." :boobies: & :xbeer1:

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Often times the most creative solutions come after a :xbeer1: or three.

·
Registered
19 Posts
John I still have not came to a resoniable conclusion as to HOW you can still throw such a pretty bead with your friend helping out, LOL , you Know good ole Jack! Just ribbin on you man, so we need to get together for some thing, I will be heading to houston SAturday, I am going pick up a Kayak in Stafford. BTW what are your opinons on inch worm gear? they have a crawler box for like 600 bucks for early toys, Chanche is looking into it.

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Morouse said:
so we need to get together for some thing, I will be heading to houston SAturday
Mike, I am a bachelor again this weekend, come on by. I have a class Sat AM until about noon, but am open after that. If you need a place to crash, we have a guest room; I will just need to clear my hunting gear up a bit. My cell is (713) 825-0335.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I feel so shitty for not calling, I was halfway back to Austin by the time I remembered to call you, I had just bought a new Kayak, and was too anxious to get back to the lake with it, I know like a damn kid, all I could think of was getting to the lake, I was a man on a mission, I will be heading down there soon, I will take you up on that offer for a place to crash, if it is still open after I stood you up, thanks again for the offer though!

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I got one.

·
Registered
515 Posts
CronusTRD said:
I'm about to slice up an 1988 4runner for my Formula Toy.
Yeah I saw that on Pirate, about you East coast guys getting formula frames

-David

·
Stinks like fish
986 Posts
Morouse said:
I feel so shitty for not calling, I was halfway back to Austin by the time I remembered to call you, I had just bought a new Kayak, and was too anxious to get back to the lake with it, I know like a damn kid, all I could think of was getting to the lake, I was a man on a mission, I will be heading down there soon, I will take you up on that offer for a place to crash, if it is still open after I stood you up, thanks again for the offer though!

That's shitty .. Bring it down to the coast. :smackass:

·
Registered
255 Posts
No........

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
About this Discussion
62 Replies
40 Participants
fullauto4u
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing