TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys and girls
Today on spike tv at 11:30am PST is the Donahoe Racing 05 Tacoma build up on Tough Truckin with Ivan Stewart.... Jason Demello, Dylan Evans, and Walker Evans all make apperances. Check out how goofy we all look in front of the camera. it should be fun.

Kreg Donahoe

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Donahoe said:
Hey guys and girls
Today on spike tv at 11:30am PST is the Donahoe Racing 05 Tacoma build up on Tough Truckin with Ivan Stewart.... Jason Demello, Dylan Evans, and Walker Evans all make apperances. Check out how goofy we all look in front of the camera. it should be fun.

Kreg Donahoe
that great, you guys are getting alot of air time (no pun intended) on that show. I record all the episodes, usually busy when on.

·
Registered
104 Posts
The last couple of shows have been repeats, probally because there hasnt been any runs, is thisone a repeat, Ithink I saw this one. Or is it new?

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
Does anybody have the ablility to record this show? I'm at work and I can't watch it, Or set the recorder since I'm here! :xcrybaby:

·
concussed
1,159 Posts
:confused: at that time in cali, some video game award show was on.:xzzz:
i woulda like to have seen that episode.

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
Donahoe said:
Hey guys and girls

Kreg Donahoe
damn, and I picked today to forget to set the recorder :(

·
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good news guys... I screwed up the build up wasnt today it will be on next week I guess. Keep your eyes open.
Thanks

·
concussed
1,159 Posts
Donahoe said:
Good news guys... I screwed up the build up wasnt today it will be on next week I guess. Keep your eyes open.
Thanks
:xmoon:
glad i didnt miss it.now how am i gonna be lucky enough to be awake that early next week?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Donahoe said:
Thanks
Ya it was a rerun. But it still had the truck at Donahoe and still had your interview with Ivan...... :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
12 Participants
Schuey2002
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing