Registered
71 Posts
Congrats!!!!:)

·
Registered
153 Posts
WOW

I have a few questions...

Was there any major mods done to the rear suspension, it looks like on the build up page there are some mods done to the rear?

Does Donahoe fab their own Long Travel kit or is that a TC kit?

Can the general public get some glass for their Fj too?

A comment....

I ahve hit some whoops with my Fj w/ an Olde Man Emu kit on it and suprisingly, compared to my 06 Tacoma w/ deavers and bilsteins.....im actually liking the fj more....feels softer w/ the 4 link set up. i had a problem with the Tacoma leaf spring set up bottoming out after spending close to 700 on the rear set up as opposed to the cheap OME set up on the real of my FJ. How do you guys like the 4 links set-up????

Thanks for the pics!!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
WOW

I have a few questions...

Was there any major mods done to the rear suspension, it looks like on the build up page there are some mods done to the rear?

Does Donahoe fab their own Long Travel kit or is that a TC kit?

Can the general public get some glass for their Fj too?

A comment....

I ahve hit some whoops with my Fj w/ an Olde Man Emu kit on it and suprisingly, compared to my 06 Tacoma w/ deavers and bilsteins.....im actually liking the fj more....feels softer w/ the 4 link set up. i had a problem with the Tacoma leaf spring set up bottoming out after spending close to 700 on the rear set up as opposed to the cheap OME set up on the real of my FJ. How do you guys like the 4 links set-up????

Thanks for the pics!!
If i'm not mistaken the rear axle is a Ford 9"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts