TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
"Donahoe Racing Spacers"

Now that is an oxymoron! Racing spacers LOL:)

·
Ban Count: 12
1,815 Posts
I expected that to come from Corey. LOL

If GoodwinAustin is refering to their coilovers, a lot of people run them and I haven't heard any complaints yet.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Oppositeboy said:
I expected that to come from Corey. LOL

If GoodwinAustin is refering to their coilovers, a lot of people run them and I haven't heard any complaints yet.
Donahoe actually makes a spacer also.. It had another name but I wont repeat it here...

THink about it guys its a spacer.

·
Registered
598 Posts
I beat him to it! WOO WOO!

OME coils and shocks will give you lift for cheap too! Much better than a spacer lift.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Right - though I dont have the cash for a full OME lift - I can get out the door with the spacer and AAL for 200.00 if I had 600-700 dollars I would have an OME lift -If I had 1300 I would have a coilover setup...

but I was wondering as far as spacers go - how the Donahoe ones stack up - I know they are new so I wasnt sure if anyone was actually running them yet.

and geez tough crowd around here :flipoff1:

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I believe the Donahoe spacers stack up one on top of the other on his shelf.... maybe he has them side by side. I'm sure he'll let us in on it!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm getting a 8" spacer lift with 10" rear lift blocks and entering Dakar :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

·
Registered
104 Posts
GodwinAustin said:
Right - though I dont have the cash for a full OME lift - I can get out the door with the spacer and AAL for 200.00 if I had 600-700 dollars I would have an OME lift -If I had 1300 I would have a coilover setup...

but I was wondering as far as spacers go - how the Donahoe ones stack up - I know they are new so I wasnt sure if anyone was actually running them yet.

and geez tough crowd around here :flipoff1:

If your looking at spending just $200 for a spacer kit, check out the classifieds...I saw someone selling a Cornfed kit for that very same price. :D

·
Ban Count: 12
1,815 Posts
DesertTRD said:
Donahoe actually makes a spacer also.. It had another name but I wont repeat it here...

THink about it guys its a spacer.
They make spacers too? Hrmm, interesting. I would really expect that from a company focusing on racing. I should check out their full line of products sometime! lol

·
Registered
598 Posts
GodwinAustin said:
Is anyone running these on their rig?

how do you like them?

What I'm suggesting is this:

2- OME 881 $139
2- Bilstein HD (B46-2284) $159.90

Total - $298

Better ride than spacer and small lift in front to match the ass high stock rear. Just an option to consider.

Do a search on OME since there are tons of good threads and people who know more about it than me.

And I'd buy the cheapest used spacer you can find if you go that route.

·
Registered
598 Posts
GodwinAustin said:
I'm getting a 8" spacer lift with 10" rear lift blocks and entering Dakar :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

LOL, this was my favorite!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
calamaridog said:
What I'm suggesting is this:

2- OME 881 $139
2- Bilstein HD (B46-2284) $159.90

Total - $298

Better ride than spacer and small lift in front to match the ass high stock rear. Just an option to consider.

Do a search on OME since there are tons of good threads and people who know more about it than me.

And I'd buy the cheapest used spacer you can find if you go that route.

well -that really isnt that much more; only a hundred dollars or so right?.....hmmmm - dammit! now I am all confused :xcrybaby:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Just consider there are other inexpensive options to using a spacer. Read the threads on OME and there is a thread about Tundra coils over at yotatech. You have some options.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts