TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Am Selling A Suspension Kit By Donohoe Racing. The Kit Includes Front Coilovers, Donohoe Racing Rear External Resevoir Shocks, And Deaver 7 Pack Leaf Springs*** All Parts Are Brand New And Never Been Used****

I Purchased These Parts A While Back For My 2001 Tacoma Dbl Cab But Changed My Mind After News My Wife Was Pregnant. Item Is Located In Los Angeles And I Am Willing To Drop Off As Long Your Not Too Far. I Can Also Ship But Remember Shipping Will Cost You Quite A Bit For These Heavy & Large Items.

I Am Only Selling With All Pieces Together For $2000***please Dont Insult Me With Extremely Low Offers.*** Phone#(310)940-3651 Philip

more information about these great

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
anarqst said:
I Am Selling A Suspension Kit By Donohoe Racing. The Kit Includes Front Coilovers, Donohoe Racing Rear External Resevoir Shocks, And Deaver 7 Pack Leaf Springs*** All Parts Are Brand New And Never Been Used****

I Am Only Selling With All Pieces Together For $2000***please Dont Insult Me With Extremely Low Offers.*** Phone#(310)940-3651 Philip

I assume you are throwing the installation in for that price???? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
Bruciep07 said:
$1,715.00 brand new from demello, might want to re-think that price...
Look closely, guys. He is selling the Demello stage 3 kit which runs $2,445.00. The stage 2 kit is $1,715.00. The difference between the kits is the rear shocks (Bilstien vs. Rear Resivor Shocks).

·
Registered
587 Posts
Interex said:
Look closely, guys. He is selling the Demello stage 3 kit which runs $2,445.00. The stage 2 kit is $1,715.00. The difference between the kits is the rear shocks (Bilstien vs. Rear Resivor Shocks).
really? cuz i don't see any camburg upper arms with his kit.
Stage 3 has the UCA's and the rear res. shocks. he just has the rear reservoir shocks.

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
anarqst said:

I Purchased These Parts A While Back For My 2001 Tacoma Dbl Cab But Changed My Mind After News My Wife Was Pregnant. Item Is Located In Los Angeles And I Am Willing To Drop Off As Long Your Not Too Far. I Can Also Ship But Remember Shipping Will Cost You Quite A Bit For These Heavy & Large Items.

Why capitals on every word? That must suck hitting the shift on every word. Oh, nice kit BTW, little steep though.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
anarqst said:

how much for the rear shocks

·
Registered
56 Posts
Sounds like you might be able to sell the lot if you separate... which leads me to ask, how much for the coilovers? ; )

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
13 Participants
MERCER FABRICATION
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing