1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am a little cranky today and just wanted to post something
i dont like...

i dont like trucks with spoilers.
i dont like trucks with socal stickers when the person driving them isnt from socal, or cal at all.
i dont like those crappy steal hub caps they try to sell with rims....

thats all for now, ill add when im cranky again.

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
I dont like OH...

I dont like their gay ass rules, about how they are 'too good' to swear and the like.

I dont like censorship....and the fact that certain people don't call it 'censorship'...but it really is.......

Dont like being editied without being warned and asked to change something first.

Dont like posers....

I can go on and on...it might be easier to say what I DO like.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
I don't like fucksticks who fuck with my friends...

I don't like stupid bitches who don't wake up early enough in the morning to put their makeup on so they do it in rush hour traffic (brake checking them right as they're applying eye liner is fun)...

I don't like the stupid golf tournament going on and all the asshats who come to see it...

I don't like people who think they are too good for everybody else and constantly have to insert their 2 cents even when told not too...

I don't like people who don't have the fucking balls to come out and say something but think they are cooler by posting it up to people who don't know they are such tools...

I don't like people who don't have the fucking balls to handle things in a mature fashion but prefer to do things under other noses...

I don't like people who lay blame in places that they have no right too...

I JUST PLAIN OUT DON'T LIKE PEOPLE... :mad:

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
AK98Taco said:
I cursed ("god damn it") in front of another tech and he said, "Don't say that."

I cuss like a sailor when I'm battling certain repair jobs.
A tech said that... wow! That's a new one on my list... right after I quit working at Toyota they enforced a rule that the techs weren't allowed to use profanity... I don't think that one will stick

·
Retired
4,641 Posts
blown4runner said:
A tech said that... wow! That's a new one on my list... right after I quit working at Toyota they enforced a rule that the techs weren't allowed to use profanity... I don't think that one will stick
Yep, he sure did.

I'm always grumbling while tearing into pain in the ass jobs; "Mother f" this, "Stupid piece of" that, LOL.

When I get a job that I've never done before the other Lexus tech will say, "You'll lose your virginity on that one, but it's not too bad."

·
Registered
57 Posts
AK98Taco said:
I cursed ("god damn it") in front of another tech and he said, "Don't say that."

I cuss like a sailor when I'm battling certain repair jobs.
I had a service manager say that to me once, but I never thought a tech would.

- jesus freaks piss me off.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
for fucks sake its a shop, if they told us that at our shop, id have to quit, lmao. i try and watch my mouth if a customer is around but otherwise wtfever goes.

on topic
I hate the stupid asses that like to drive 5 under in the fast lane, get the fuck outta my way, you dont see my big ass 37's in your rear view mirror or what?????? hell it took me long enough to get up to fast lane speed move your ass!!!!!

i also hate the dumbasses that decide im too close to em (couple of car lengths) so they brake check me, think im just gonna forget to brake one time and drive up on their trunk of their civic/focus/whatever the fuck they drive

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I hate feedlots. I had to work at one in Nebraska this week and I watched them haul off 7 dead cows. 7!?!!! It's part of the job, I'm told. Cows die. The smell at a feedlot in summer is unbreabale. Flies swarm you as if they want to eat your bones. Makes you consider not eating beef anymore. lol.

·
Registered
739 Posts
go wheeling!!

1.i hate people who generalize
2.i hate all the weenies who post on these stupid posts but never go wheeling
3.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahhahhahahahhahhahahahaha
4. :bitchslap
5. :boobies:
oh wait,i like #5

·
Eats Own Boogers
1,489 Posts
I hate my co-workers.

I hate people who complain that their not getting enough hours at work, then when they get to work a Saturday, they burn a sick day that Monday.

I also hate getting popcorn skins stuck in my teeth.

I hate folding laundry.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts