Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes and it sucks.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday, my driver door wouldn't open from the outside. I was able to open from the inside thankfully, but when I rolled down the window, I heard something move or get pushed, and now it won't open from the inside or the outside. So my driver door is stuck closed. At 6'0 and 220lbs, it's a little hard to keep climbing over the gear shift and center console. :) I've seen how to remove an inside door panel with the door open, no brainer, but mine is stuck closed. I don't know how to get the door open. I'm in the NW suburbs of CHicago. Can someone point me to a place to get it open, or help show me how to get past this?

Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Not sure if this applies, since it went out from the inside too, but I lost use of outside once, and it was a little plastic clip that held the latch onto a rod that went to the handle. A small piece broke off and let the rod out. I popped it back together and zip tied it to the rod. 2 years later, zip tie broke, and it popped out again so I ordered new plastic piece. I know... That doesn't help until maybe you can actually get the door open and take panel off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts