TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been wanting to take my doors off for a while now. It is finally the time of year here in NC where I can actually do so. Just wondering when, after I take them off, if I will have bad alignment issues with the doors. I do not want to take them off and then go to put them back on and they do not line up worth a shit. Any feedback is well appreciated!! Thanks
Will

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
check out www.4xinnovations.com great products
His hinges make changing doors a breeze

Cause we do not condon riding with no doors you need to have at least tube doors or half doors on your truck.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Don't take your doors off until you have some tube doors or halfsies. I did and its not worth the look, the cooling, or the danger once you realize how messed up thing could get if anything happens. But tube doors are sick.

·
Registered
521 Posts
S

Yeah I took mine off and it was cool for about 5 minutes. Invest in some tube doors if you are looking to do that.

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
if he would have had tube doors, or half doors, that most likely would not have happened to his leg.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Personally, taking the doors off looks rather tacky. Looks cool on Jeep Wranglers/CJ's, and even some 1st Gen 4Runners, but not Tacoma's.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Personally, taking the doors off looks rather tacky. Looks cool on Jeep Wranglers/CJ's, and even some 1st Gen 4Runners, but not Tacoma's.

It actually looks nice.. I put my tube doors on all the time.. it just depends on what you lke ..

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
if he would have had tube doors, or half doors, that most likely would not have happened to his leg.

Kind of hence why we do not condon running "no Doors"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts