TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 340 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
pics

havin trouble posting pics.. i am running an esb fab. front end cycling 17" of travel with 10" c/o and a 10" tripple bypass, full cage front to back, and a linked rear end with a t100 axle

·
Registered
906 Posts
What are the specs on the T100 rear axle? How is it different from the taco axle?

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the t100 axle is like 66 5/8" wide vs the taco's 60" same bolt pattern and the taco drive shaft bolts right up

nilson said:
What are the specs on the T100 rear axle? How is it different from the taco axle?

·
Registered
230 Posts
your tacoma looks awesome, so you have it fully caged, any pictures of the cab cage and bed cage and other things

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no cage pics yet right now the front is on and tore out all the interior, solid mounting the body and starting the cage this week so i should have some pics by the end of the week

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
nilson said:
Same specs, same diff, gears etc. But it is 66" wide compared to the Taco's 60".

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
x0ffr0adtac0x said:
wider than a taco to match up rear track width with front track width
Except that the ESB kit is 5.5" over per side, so the front will be about 4" wider than the rear. The Tundra and T100 axles match track width with the Total Chaos and Camburg kits which are 3.5" over.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
You say you're linking the rear? Are the rear shocks gonna be inside the cab since it's a DC? Bypass and coilover or just coilover? King, Fox, or SAW?

·
Registered
230 Posts
yeah i'm curious to see how your setting up the coilovers and shocks, they going into the cab?

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
I just hope he's not making titanium lug nuts
...or I'm gonna get a headache and I can't take that shit again...

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the shocks will either be put on the axle or on the lower link once we get the bed off and see how much room we have back there then we will know for sure there might be enough room to put them right at the end of the lower link i am shooting for about 23" of travel out of the rear that is about the most you can get without doing drive shaft mods i will be running kings and yes a bypass shock the rear will be tough it is not like you see a lot of linked double cabs running around so this is all pretty new so there is a lot of trial and error..what are you saying tweeter or are you just running you mouth

1 - 20 of 340 Posts
About this Discussion
339 Replies
66 Participants
prerunnerguy
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing