·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Incredible. Maybe one day I will have a slighter heavier version. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #292
Thanks for the compliments guys. I am working on the videos I have a ton of pics but my computer is to slow to post them all but I will do what I can. Finished off the rear bumper and got the jack mounted.

·
Registered
760 Posts
pretty damn clever...:cool:

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #298
that fucker is going to leak on you within 3-6 months!!!!

Hell call me to install your supercharger! If you don't soon I'm going to charge you to install it!

So I have heard that these damn things leak when they are mounted on there sides....I guess I will take it out when I am not driving it and we will see how long she lasts.

I think I have everything I need for the S/C install. What gaskets do I need to get? and where can I get a bung for my AFR gauge?(in town) Let me know when it works for you to come over and give me a hand. How is Tanners truck comming?

·
Registered
284 Posts
trucks amazing! bet its a lot of fun!
so how long are your trailing arms?
i was looking at your build on R n H and some pics had the full frame.. were you able to run the full frame with the link setup? or was it like that for before the links?

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #300
trucks amazing! bet its a lot of fun!
so how long are your trailing arms?
i was looking at your build on R n H and some pics had the full frame.. were you able to run the full frame with the link setup? or was it like that for before the links?
My trailing arms ar 50", and the orignal plan was to keep the frame and bed with the 4 link but it didn't take long to figure out that there wasn't enough room back there to do all of that. So we ended up cutting the frame off right behind the cab and building everything out of tube.

281 - 300 of 340 Posts
About this Discussion
339 Replies
66 Participants
prerunnerguy
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing