TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be getting my soft top sometime this week and my bed bar won't work with it. It has mounts for a 60" Hi-Lift, not sure if a 48" will work or not but you might be able to modify it. Held on by 6, 1/2" bolts. Price- $75 and you can pick it up in Dublin, CA. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Tim! Check out the Can-Back post in 4x4 tech, I should be getting my Softopper sometime this week!

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
dang that's a wicked bed bar. I so wish i didn't have a tonneau on it :(

·
Reppin the Flips on TTORA
802 Posts
I'll take it if you don't mind shipping to Houston, 77055. I think I can mod that to bolt to the top of my Can-Back rails.

·
802 Posts
generalee7 said:
TTT again, 50 bucks?
Ship it man!! I'll still pay the $75+ship.

·
Registered
302 Posts
If your gonna post something on the internet you need to be willing to ship it. Post it locally if you don't want to, there are guys all over the country that would love to have that thing. The beauty of the internet is having a nationwide marketplace, use it!!

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm fine with shipping anything else, it's just the size and weight for shipping that'll kill the deal.

·
Registered
182 Posts
generalee7 said:
I'm fine with shipping anything else, it's just the size and weight for shipping that'll kill the deal.
I think FlipSideUP already said you have a deal, and he will happily pay for shipping. So what are we waiting for???

·
802 Posts
I figured the shipping can't be more than $50. I paid like $43 to ship a set of sliders from Stubbs Welding.

·
Registered
302 Posts
It won't even be that much, I got a set of nerf bars shipped across the country for 30 bucks.

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
FlipSideUp said:
I figured the shipping can't be more than $50. I paid like $43 to ship a set of sliders from Stubbs Welding.
What did you wrap the sliders in or was there a box that they fit in?

·
802 Posts
generalee7 said:
What did you wrap the sliders in or was there a box that they fit in?
I got it from Richard Stubbs www.stubbswelding.com . He just wrapped it in celophane several times around, and taped it down with clear packaging tape, with the label attached. No box. Even the ends were partially exposed. I think I got it thru UPS Ground Freight. If you go to a UPS Store, they'll probably take care of it for you.

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry guys I decided to modify this to fit my bed. The Softopper rails aren't as complex as I thought and it won't be hard to modify the bedbar to make it work.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts