TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i just got back from baja, drove all the way to cabo and back, and before i left i built my own leaf packs. I used my stock leaf pack, plus a downy long aal, plus 2 more leafs out of another pack. I cleaned em, greased em, and now the ride is stout and nice, holds all the weight i need for work and towing and NO axle wrap.

·
Registered
485 Posts
That's quite a drive. I drove to Sal Sipuedes, then to Estero Beach (south of ensenada) and that was a nice drive. People drive crazy down there, especially the truckers.

I plan on getting a second leaf pack to cut up soon, good to hear it works well.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
only thing is i need to extend the rear brake line, cause all idid was bend the brackets to make it work temporarily, but under full droop it would definately pop the line out of the socket. should i just mate another section of brake line or get a complete new longer line?

·
Registered
239 Posts
J-Man said:
only thing is i need to extend the rear brake line, cause all idid was bend the brackets to make it work temporarily, but under full droop it would definately pop the line out of the socket. should i just mate another section of brake line or get a complete new longer line?
Kar Tec in corona has stailess braided extended lined for tacomas

1 - 6 of 6 Posts