TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody ever double stacked two AAL's kits for maximum lift? I have procomp AAL's, and thought about putting Fabtech on top of them because Fabtech are bigger. Has anybody ever done this? Or heard of this being done? Thanks

·
Banned
1,521 Posts
M3Man02 said:
Has anybody ever double stacked two AAL's kits for maximum lift? I have procomp AAL's, and thought about putting Fabtech on top of them because Fabtech are bigger. Has anybody ever done this? Or heard of this being done? Thanks
How much lift are you really looking for? I mean, yeah that could work, but the ride is going to be like running into a wall everytime you hit a pothole. I suggest you look into my leaf pack rebuild. (on my site, in the mods section)

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Sounds STIFF to me....

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
M3Man02 said:
no problem, as long as you have good dental coverage ;)

a better bet (and cheaper in the long run) is to find a spring shop that can add a 4th leaf of the same OE material and then re-arch to your specs up to 3". Any more lift needed and you'll have to either add a shackle or get custom leafpks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts