TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's where we are at so far, the spare tire mounts flat towards the end of the bed. All of the bed panels are bolted in. The exo bars are finished and it should be at 100% by Friday.

·
Registered
704 Posts
:jawdrop:

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
thats awesome. looks good

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
holy dimple die batman:eek: that is friggen sweeeet!

·
Registered
715 Posts
Looks very cool, have you cycled the rear suspension the check to see if the shocks rub? That looks really close... Looks cool!

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Man I am going to have to take a welding class or something to do some shiat like this. Sweet ride man, looks like you did your homework!

post more pics wheeling and tell us the pros and cons.

laters

·
Premium Member
2,016 Posts
when you get a chance can you either take a pic of the tire carrier or give me the link to the pics?(im looking for ideas)

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
when you get a chance can you either take a pic of the tire carrier or give me the link to the pics?(im looking for ideas)
Brian, what are you trying to do with your tire carrier exactly? I just installed the CBI tire carrier in my truck and I like it.

the 37" spare does make it a bit of a challenge to see out the back window, but it holds it very well.

You might want to hold off until we finally have our meet and greet and you can see it in person. I am working on photos currently,but not sure when they will be up.

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
I took some photos on film yesterday, just waiting for the rain to stop so I can finish taking them. Once I have them scanned, I will put them on my online photo album and send you the link. That way you won't have to worry about hard copies.:D

Are you familar with the CBI carrier? Overall it is a very nice design

Edit: let's carry this conversation onto email or pm so we don't jack with this thread!

·
Registered
207 Posts
What tool box is that? thats exactly what I want. And How Much $

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What tool box is that? thats exactly what I want. And How Much $
Manufactured by Owens Products, Inc. - I bought it from Cabella's (800-237-4444) for $179, item # IH-52-0925. It's nicely built, has a lock and dual gas shocks to keep the lid from cracking your skull.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Looks good man. I am very impressed with that shops work. So lets go tear it up now. I plan on bending some tube this weekend but maybe some time soon after that. Also Mark should be up and running this weekend. We need to go break in his runner.

-Trent

·
Registered
592 Posts
I should have known... the first couple pics, I was not too sure about it, but when I saw all that dimple-died glory, I quickly rose to attention (if you know what I mean). I'd like to see more pics so I can "finish".

1 - 20 of 47 Posts