TTORA Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am contemplating some King's, and ran across this company out of Chula Vista, CA. Has anyone dealt with these folks, or know anyone who has dealt with them? Not seeing too many online dealers who sell the King's.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
King doesnt usually distribute they sell there shocks from there werehouse in Garden Grove.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
King doesnt usually distribute they sell there shocks from there werehouse in Garden Grove.
king prefers distribution over clogging their own shipping department....

·
Registered
39 Posts
No doubt. Downsouth..,bajashop, and even overseas in the UK. That's awesome CS when you buy from somewhere else (even EBay) and send straight to KING for work done.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
king prefers distribution over clogging their own shipping department....
Really, wow I have been getting wrong info from people then thanx I will shut my mouth then.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cool! I ran into their store on ebay late last night after I posted, they have really good reviews, so they must be alright. Now, I just have to finally decide what to get.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Great prices and he shipped out shocks very quick.ordered some triple bypass on tues aft and they were at my door on thurs.

·
Not really here...
3,013 Posts
Cool! I ran into their store on ebay late last night after I posted, they have really good reviews, so they must be alright. Now, I just have to finally decide what to get.
I see you're currently running 3" of lift with your Toytec/OME setup. If you're wanting to stay at about 3" of lift with coilovers, I would recommend not getting the Kings. They do not do well above about 2.5" of lift, as they have a shorter stroke than most other coilovers and tend to "clunk" pretty bad on full extension.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts