TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, here's the deal. I upgraded the suspension on my 2002 xtended cab V6 less than a year ago and now I am trading my truck in for a new Tundra. The dealer doesn't even know what I am talking about when I tell him what kind of suspension I have or how much I spent upgrading it...all they seem to care about is whatever is on the checkboxes at Kelly Blue Book.

Since time is short please think about my offer and make sure you are serious and able to follow through....

Trade your 2.5" or higher suspension lift for my coilovers and leafsprings/rear shocks (the rear shocks were replaced at the same time with bilstien 8100's) + $1000 cash to me. You will have to arrange the swap and pay for any bushings/hardware to get my truck rolling asap so I can trade it in. You will have to give me cash at the time of the swap and buy any hardware/bushings needed for your own vehicle.

Time is limited as the truck I ordered may be here any day this week.
I know it may be difficult but it would be a hell of a deal for all this stuff and I would rather make a little money back on it and give a Colorado member a smoking deal than to have the dealership get free upgrades on a truck that they will resell and make a profit on anyways.

PS. If anyone wants to make an offer to buy my whole truck let me know...better than the dealer getting it and marking it up if someone is in the market. I would take 18,500 as it sits and include the custom subwoofer and set of brand new REVO's I have for sale in the natl board. My truck has Navigation, DVD, XM, IPOD adapter, Bluetooth...etc. Very nice and under 100K miles.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
just food for thought, you're probably going to get more for it at the dealer. I had a heck of a time selling my '04 with only 40k miles for $17.5

Good luck with the trading parts though. I was going to do the same thing with my '04 but it ended up selling with the lift so I just left it on.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just food for thought, you're probably going to get more for it at the dealer. I had a heck of a time selling my '04 with only 40k miles for $17.5

Good luck with the trading parts though. I was going to do the same thing with my '04 but it ended up selling with the lift so I just left it on.

Thanks, that's why I made a 'PS'...not really trying to sell the truck just leaving that option open if anyone is interested. I have put over $7000 in upgraded suspension/stereo last year alone, to equip a used tacoma like mine would cost someone over 12K just in parts so I wouldn't be surprised if someone met my asking price if I had more time to list it...but the dealer is giving me a decent price and the added convenience of dropping it off and reducing my tax liability.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts