TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys new to the forum love reading all the info.. I have a 98 Tacoma Trd 5 speed 2.7 and want to upgrade my suspension to the Donahoe Racing 3'' coilovers and rear leaf springs. I saw somewhere on here that the donahoe coilovers and the OME AAL's were a good setup. i wanted some input on this system and the price of it too. Cant seem to find a package price. What would you all recommend. I had a 79 Bronco with a Skyjacker 6" and 38's and now own a tacoma and love it. Just want some input on your experiences. Thanks, Jim T. PS My buddy just got a tacoma and its bigger than mine... you all now how that works..

·
Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
18,441 Posts
Moved this thread to the Suspension folder.

How much lift do you want? If your going for 3", then I'd probably make one slight adjustment to your plans. Get the Deaver 3 leaf AAL and a 1.5" lift shackle. That is a nice combo to get the rear 3" lift.

Demello Offroad has a nice package with the Donahoes, Deaver AAL, Bilstein shocks and rear brake line. Just get the lift shackle and some longer u-bolts and you got everything to do the lift.
http://www.demello-offroad.com//catalog/product_info.php?cPath=27_25_30&products_id=85

1 - 3 of 3 Posts