TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This one may be fun..But what would you all love to get for a brean new 2007 double cab 4x4 trd OR? Like what brand and what stuff? But keep in mind you wouln't have and unlimited supply of money.... Just with the average money..

suspension?
headers
mufflers
tires
intake
crap like that?

·
Registered
883 Posts
supacharga

·
Registered
149 Posts
dont really know, think i have everything, lol

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Seriously you have my dream truck so just read his sig if you want to know what i want.:D

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Holy fucking shit man.. What u do for a living..

How are the JBA headers? and mph difference and whats the sound difference? Don't that void your warrenty?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Holy fucking shit man.. What u do for a living..

How are the JBA headers? and mph difference and whats the sound difference? Don't that void your warrenty?
Pics please! And if hes got that much dinero I doubt hes worried about the warranty! The only thing he needs to make it truly a dream taco is an 07 tundra to trailer it.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Pics please! And if hes got that much dinero I doubt hes worried about the warranty! The only thing he needs to make it truly a dream taco is an 07 tundra to trailer it.
Goto page 3 in this folder and its under count down begins. His truck is sick.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Wouldn't want a double cab; I'd go with a new access cab SR5 TRD OR equipped just like mine, and I'd swap over my current build parts. OME886s might be getting tired by then and I'd go with SAW 2.0s.

My current '05 is my idea of perfect so won't be trading for quite some time.

:D

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Got all the stuff that I want. Probably SAS it when I buy a new truck in a few years. Let the fun begin.

·
Registered
149 Posts
the sandbox is good for something after all i guess, lol, it also doesnt help when they give you less than a year here stateside before sending us back this summer for 15 months now, just finishing up the re-gearing, so should have finished pics at the end of the week, btw, being a grunt doesnt really pay that good, unless you come back home in one piece :)

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I am pretty happy with my 07.. mild stuff is all I have done. 1.75" level kit, firestone airbags for the load... adding some gauges... but all in all with the TRAC/A-TRAC and locker I dont really need to go crazy with it for what I do... It will get me and the family where we need to go.. which is where most people cant get to :D

·
Registered
1,022 Posts

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
A skid plate..that covers from under the front bumper to behind the front crossmember.
Like the Bud Builts, for the 07 FJ, they look great, but not avail for the 05+ Tacoma.
I will probably end up with a bud built in the next few years... I know he is working them for the 05+

One thing I would like is a snorkel for dust ingestion.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Stop dreaming about skidplates. I just got mine fabbed for $300. It goes from front skidplate past crossmember/exhaust. Wherever you are make some contacts and build it.

·
Registered
315 Posts
My list for my Reg cab is:
Toytec lift
33 Bfg MT
Aussie rear locker
Stubbs sliders (I have)
All pro front bumper
Build a simple square tube wrap around rear
Budbuilt skid's (or build them)
Half doors when I find another set cheap
Leather buckets
Tuffy console
Wheel it til it wont wheel anymore then build it bigger.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts