TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure you all have those dreams from time to time where you do something incredibly stupid in your dream and completely wreck your car/truck.

I had one of those last night. In the dream, I went wheeling in some deep assed mud and managed to kill the engine right before it sucked up a ton of water. Then I towed it out and managed to flip it over in the process... scraping up the entire side of the thing and flooding the interior. Then somehow later on in the dream, I managed to leave my truck somewhere near a lake or something when I was going fishing and forgot to take it home when I left(duno how I got home... maybe I can fly in my dreams?)... and some thieves vandalized it and stole a bunch of parts off it by the time I managed to get back to it and pick it up.

I think my dream was inspired in part by watching this right before I went to bed:
http://www.break.com/index/destroying_a_new_suv.html

It's not quite as bad as having those dreams where you still think you're in college and have a paper/exam in the morning which you haven't at all prepared for at all. I hate those!

That's my nightmare story.... probalby not that scary comared to some of the real life stories I've read and seen pics of on here about real-life wheeling incidents. :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
i hate them at the time they happen, but then i love them. i think they are hella fun afterwards. like wow that just happened, but it didnt. cool. the ones i really really hate are the ones where something bad happens when im dreaming but i never wake up cause it wasnt a dream, and i just fucked everything up. mhmm. understand?

·
Registered
388 Posts
I had one of these here awhile back. I parked my truck in front of my house along the fence thinkin it would be safe from the tornado, and I never park it out front but the one time I do :( . Next day it was at the bottom of the hill on its roof missing its doors and beat to hell. Then it was around back on all fours and you know what it still ran. :p

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
usually mine involve me dying in the truck as well when im doing whatever, so i really dont worry about it. i always say i am going to be buried in my truck. and what better way than if they cant get me out?

·
Registered
227 Posts
My nightmare is like what happened to that guy in the movie barber shop. When that bitch starts smashing that guys car up, and ends up she is smashing up the wrong damn car. I'd shoot that bitch...with a bb gun :D . Just fucking with ya wes.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I had a cool dream last night, the 4Runner had stobbes and all the woowoo sounds like a firetruck. But then I was climbing a rope and fell on my a$$bone and broke some other stuff. Didnt think anything of it till I was climbing the rope a few hours ago on the other side where we have a rig setup.

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
partyman66 said:
I'm sure you all have those dreams from time to time where you do something incredibly stupid in your dream and completely wreck your car/truck.

I had one of those last night. In the dream, I went wheeling in some deep assed mud and managed to kill the engine right before it sucked up a ton of water. Then I towed it out and managed to flip it over in the process... scraping up the entire side of the thing and flooding the interior. Then somehow later on in the dream, I managed to leave my truck somewhere near a lake or something when I was going fishing and forgot to take it home when I left(duno how I got home... maybe I can fly in my dreams?)... and some thieves vandalized it and stole a bunch of parts off it by the time I managed to get back to it and pick it up.

I think my dream was inspired in part by watching this right before I went to bed:

It's not quite as bad as having those dreams where you still think you're in college and have a paper/exam in the morning which you haven't at all prepared for at all. I hate those!

That's my nightmare story.... probalby not that scary comared to some of the real life stories I've read and seen pics of on here about real-life wheeling incidents. :D
want some nighmares? do a swap, LOL :p

OMG! what have I done to my truck???

LOL

·
Registered
74 Posts
i have this recurring dream where this asshole highway patrol pulls me over and its different everytime up until the point where i slam the yota in reverse and back over the hood of his squad car and take off. that parts always the same.

·
Registered
565 Posts
partyman66 said:

I hate those dreams. Mine usually involve the brakes not working correctly, and sometimes trying to drive the truck from the passenger seat, or from the extra-cab area.... :rolleyes:

That stupid screaming wench in the video is going to give me nightmares too.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I don't remember my dreams at all, so it's like a I never have any. But I do remember one and it sucked. I swapped my motor for some Honda Civic motor in my truck and the damn thing wouldn't move after the swap. I couldn't swap back and I was stuck where ever I was. Then I woke up and was scared it really happened. Oh well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
13 Participants
keylay
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing