TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This...

We're were drifting around a snowy parking lot, I was stopped, and he was going way to fast trying to drift, and ended up slamming right into me. He will be paying for it though, I made that very clear. Just have to find a door and paint it...

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He hit me with his front bumper, so there's not much wrong on his. He has a blazer with a 3 inch body lift. If he didn't have that body lift he would have just hit my slider and my baby would have been fine :/

Also, someone in an apartment yelled down that he got it all on video and is gonna email me the link lol.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You better post that :kewl:
You know it :D It's gonna be good leverage on my friend, as he's got a history of not paying up. He doesn't want people to know about it...

·
Registered
870 Posts
future Darwin award candidates

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Too bad he didn't total it.
If I didn't have sliders, it probably would have been totalled. Then his life would have been just miserable (he has almost no money). I might have found a door. Kinda pricey at $250, but he says it's white and in mint shape.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got some good news. I found a door in pretty much mint shape that is the exact same colour as my truck, so I don't need to paint it. The only thing is that it was off a 4runner with power windows, so I just have to swap over the manual stuff from my other door and it will be good to go. Only 75 bucks for the door too.

·
Registered
8,901 Posts
Got some good news. I found a door in pretty much mint shape that is the exact same colour as my truck, so I don't need to paint it. The only thing is that it was off a 4runner with power windows, so I just have to swap over the manual stuff from my other door and it will be good to go. Only 75 bucks for the door too.
A 4Runner door won't fit your pickup.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
K, well then my second option was an extended cab door. Those would fit right? It's a 90.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah i know, it was pretty lame :/

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
good thing you can blame some other nincompoops...

Or I'd be adding you to my photo list of STUpids. LoL

Lol, good to know. Yeah, the guy who hit me is pretty stupid to start with, he never thinks about what he does. I never liked him before this, but now it's just like :xsmash:

Does an extended cab door fit on a regular cab? It's off a 90. I don't wanna pick up another door only to find out it doesn't fit lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts