TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright, anybody tried the new "beer additive" (for lack of a better term) called Spykes? It's a shooter sized bottle that you add to a beer. I tried the Chocolate flavor in a Newcastle, and a Spicy Lime flavored one in a Modelo Especial (in a can, lol). They're 12% alcohol, and supposed to bump your beer up from 6% to like 10%...does that math add up?

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, and while I'm rambling, does anybody else find Detective Olivia Benson on Law & Order SVU particularly hot?

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright people, you're making me look like a real lush here...
but that's okay. If success were judged by how much cheap beer one can drink before passing out, then I could be President!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Yep she is hot! Even my wife agrees.
Mariska Hargaytay. She Mickey Hargaytays and Jayne Mansfields kid.
He was a body builder from the late 50's early 60's.
She was a Blonde bomb shell from the 50's
Look them up on Google images
I may have misspelled some names but the facts are correct
PS I'm starting my second glass of red wine

·
Registered
138 Posts
well im home alone drinking shiner bock beer (the best) i was surprised to find it up here, being its a texas beer. im new in the area and havnt found any cool place to go throw a few back. there is always the neighborhood applebee's but....nah, they dont have shiner.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Shiner sure beats Texas' other beer, Lone Star! Yeah, I hear ya. Applebees is good to drink at if the bartender is your roommate...I'm obviously speaking from experience, but otherwise, it's just a corporate drag. So do you have the ToyTec spacer lift? How's your CV angle?

·
Registered
138 Posts
my cv angle isnt too bad. i need to replace a boot on the passenger side, at first i thought it was bad compared to stock, then i saw a chevy with about 6 in. on it. omfg. now that was some crazy angles, it looked like they were extended all the way down. the ride is hell though, i'll soon be in the market for a set of coilovers or ome. not too sure yet. maybe i can hold off for a sas.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
No beer for me today.... but I did get the door on the [email protected] installed thank you to Mr. Troy (still haven't figured out the blower motor)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Oh yes... alcohol! yum yum. It's been a minute since I was last logged on. But just to let ya'll know... I finally got a job. *whew* and the search for a rig will begin just after I get settled into my place. But this past weekend... I would say I celebrated a little early... Bacardi & pink lemonade! Before we knew it, it was 4 am and still goin! Too bad there was nothing left but some empty bottles and an empty keg! Watchin my buddies tryin to work on their vehicles and bikes... oh that was funny! LOL. Let the shoppin and building begin!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts