TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi guys, I have a problem. I am trying to fix this truck up that i just bought. new leafs, shocks, tires, and last is i need the driveshaft slipyoke!! I dont know where to find one. the dealer does not sell just that. by any chance anyone have one lying around? its the peice from the end of the dh with a yoke on it that goes to the rear u joint. and has splines. if anyone has any idea let e know thanks!!!! anthony:p oh and its a 98 ext cab 4x4 6 cyl...

·
Registered
597 Posts
hi guys, I have a problem. I am trying to fix this truck up that i just bought. new leafs, shocks, tires, and last is i need the driveshaft slipyoke!! I dont know where to find one. the dealer does not sell just that. by any chance anyone have one lying around? its the peice from the end of the dh with a yoke on it that goes to the rear u joint. and has splines. if anyone has any idea let e know thanks!!!! anthony:p oh and its a 98 ext cab 4x4 6 cyl...
junkyard

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
Try posting in the WANTED section.

I've got one with a bad u-joint if you are desperate to get something in there. The u-joint has some play in it that causes a slight vibration above 50 mph if you are on the throttle.

·
Registered
18 Posts
TAP recycling

Umm, no, not if you've read the half of what's out there about those guys.

I would (and did) personally buy a new yoke instead of yarding one in order to insure that the ears were not wallowed out and would hold the ujoint caps tightly. It's pretty cheap as Toyota parts go, and I'd be surprised if a couple calls to other dealers didn't turn one up. Try Gettel in Florida, for one.

·
Registered
908 Posts
where ru located I know a s toy parts shop in Santa clara.........norcal

craigslist wanted........ parting out

·
Registered
76 Posts
i had one from my 01 but gave it to a friend he may still have it. i'll let you know thursday.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts