TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently mounted an ARB bumper on my truck and am looking for some lighting recommendations. I had a pair of PIAA 520 Plasma Ions and a pair of PIAA 510 clear driving lights but am thinking about a pair of Dual Filament lights (Low/HIgh beam fog/driving) like the PIAA 525. The PIAA 520's should be gone soon (they are on ebay) and I think that the 510's throw out a good pattern and will move them to the back.
I did search tried desert folder etc. but did not really find what I am looking for which is:
What are people using and are they happy with their lights after using them for awhile. I basically don't want a ton of Rock magnets up front..

Thanks for your input...

Old set up:
[/IMG]

·
Registered
583 Posts
I really like my PIAA 525's. I got em on Ebay. Driving and fog lights. There are two different models. 5250 and 5251. One of them has amber fog lights, the other has all white lights. The fog lights are nice in moist weather. The driving lights are nice too, but they should only be turned on while Off Road. Otherwise other drivers get pissed and will flash their lights at you. LOL

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
PB2theMax
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing