TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm picking mine up Saturday. Dual stock cases. My question is, how are people achieving a flat belly in a truck without moving the motor up also? Is like to tuck these as far up as I can.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
710 Posts
It just pivots on the motor mounts. FYI: I have a flat belly and body lift, and I still had to cut a bunch out of my floor. I also ran into the problem of my fan blade making contact with the radiator and had to get an e-fan.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How big of a bl?

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
I'm picking mine up Saturday. Dual stock cases. My question is, how are people achieving a flat belly in a truck without moving the motor up also? Is like to tuck these as far up as I can.

You need to get a clockable dual case adapter one and move the trans up in the tunnel as far as possible.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are already set up. I was more curious as to how people were raising their transfercases without moving the body up.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So I'm going to be making a new floorpan for my truck? Sweet I get to try out my plate break. :D

·
Registered
248 Posts
I just bolted my dual setup in my truck. They're bolted up but sitting on a jackstand lol.
I'm going flat belly with no body lift I hope. If need be Ill use a 1" and so far I have nearly the whole trans tunnel cut out and still need to trim more out around the trans shifter base.
I am using a FROR tcase xmember center plate with my own mounting style, then I'll make a big skid plate to fit snugly between the frame rails when it's finally mounted

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a 1" bl.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I think Kyle's is just a 3" BL, and the flat belly crossmember and that's basically it. Oh and a lot of tunnel trimming!
That is the trick w/o hacking up the trans tunnel. 3"BL and x-member

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
That is the trick w/o hacking up the trans tunnel. 3"BL and x-member
I could be wrong, but I think his was still pretty hacked up? haha

·
Registered
643 Posts
Jons tan truck has no body lift. We just used a fror crossmember and tucked it up as high as we could. It has a ton more clearance over stock.

edit-- and no tunnel trimming. Just cut a hole for the second shifter.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts