TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want duel exhaust on my Tacoma. It'll sound really deep and not ricey like a V6 right? I want that deep tone like a Mustang, sounds cool. Should I go with 3" pipe or 3.5"? I kind of want to do a true duel with duel header going into duel pipe and big tips coming out next to my trailer hitch www.cletus-ray-fabworx.com style. They rule, duel exhaust is gonna give me horsepower and torque right? I offroad all the time so I wanna make sure that 3" pipe is giving me all the torque I can get. If not duel I'll just do a y-pipe into two duel and then 2.5". Anyone know the largest tire size I can fit on a Toyota Tacoma? Thx guyz. TRD 4 LYFE! Beat this Turbo Civic in my Tacoma the other day, I just want them to hear that V8 like rumble when I fly past them, how can I attain this? I like fabbing my own custom parts like duel exhausts, a friend might be making me a 2" thick TB spacer since the ones I can find are only 1" wide, should give me about 15hp right?

:deadhors: See, I'm tired of this shit. When can we get some real tech around here? :suicide:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PS- How much does the Pro Comp 6" lift cost? I heard it gets you the best ground clearance. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone running duel transfercases on a Tacoma? I think I'd be better off doing than that regearing, maybe if I run 54" boggers I can just keep it in low range all the time right? Is that bad? :confused:

·
Registered
38 Posts
You're a whiney little bitch.

Boo joo, call the pixel fairy, if you don't like it don't read a public forum. You're sick of people asking stupid questions? I'm sick of people with piss poor attitudes bitching about pointless things.

Mother bitch!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
You're a whiney little bitch.

Boo joo, call the pixel fairy, if you don't like it don't read a public forum. You're sick of people asking stupid questions? I'm sick of people with piss poor attitudes bitching about pointless things.

Mother bitch!
im waiting for tacodell's :2cents: on the subject...

don't pretend you didn't read this thread dell :D

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm a whiney little bitch with no post count so nothing I say matters.
Don't worry, I took care of it before Tacodell. :p

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PS - I Installed duel transfercases, but now they wont stop fighting... I can't figure it out. :dualing:

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
don't pretend you didn't read this thread dell :D
OK... ya caught me :eek: :D

but all I could gather from it was...

There's...

...a whiner

...a hater

...and some numbnutz that thinks I'm transparent

still want muh :2cents: ?! :flipoff4:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK... ya caught me :eek: :D

but all I could gather from it was...

There's...

...a whiner

...a hater

...and some numbnutz that thinks I'm transparent

still want muh :2cents: ?! :flipoff4:
So... Flowmaster, right?!? :lmao:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Guess I shoulda' posted this in the OFF TOPIC section. :flipoff2::thumbs:

·
Registered
260 Posts
I thought it was funny. Don't forget a carbon fiber hood and spoiler for the truck. The spoiler will give you wicked down force completely changing the handling associated with the lift. You'll be able to corner like a formula 1 car. All my buddies do it. I'm thinking about double spoilers seeing as how more is better.

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
So... Flowmaster, right?!? :lmao:
yep... dueling flowmasters fo' you :lmao:

don't let that voice in yer head tell you
that a dual exhaust system will impress all your friends

'cause you probably don't have any anyways :flipoff4:

jk... there's probably a dog or cat somewhere that
would befriend you for some food :neener:

careful not to cut yerself when you do yer duels

hurry up wit' 'da pictars... 'cause :worthless

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey TB, you forgot about the 22'' KMC's on Kumos. lol.
Fuck that, that's for posers... Everyone knows if you REALLY wheel your junk you'll have MOTO METAL 18" rims on some Nitto M/T's.. lol :lmao:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I thought it was funny. Don't forget a carbon fiber hood and spoiler for the truck.
Get with the times man, it's all about that single in dual out exhaust, throttle body spacers, and bracket lifts yo! :2cents:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hurry up wit' 'da pictars... 'cause :worthless

I got the Flowmaster SUPER 44, because if it's not super it's not worth a fuck! :cool:

The guy at the exhaust shop sold me these tips.. But next week I'm putting THESE on! Garun-Fuckin-Teed to give me more torque than a diesel. :rolleyes:

He said the biggest tips they get are 6" and that's just not enough for me. I want it to sound deep like a 454 big block, plus those tips make my dick look sma... I mean.. Huge! :lmao:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Don't worry, I took care of it before Tacodell. :p
Ah jeeze man I'm sorry for snapping, just been super stressed with the holidays. I haven't spent enough time online to come up with a good comeback anyways. Sorry I'm so late replying too, I've been spending any time off from work with my family, not a lot of time available to spend here.

Thanks guys and have a Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks guys and have a Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to yourself and every mouth breathing motherfucker that wants dual exhaust on a V6! :lmao:

Seriously though. Happy Holi-Daze.. I'm gonna go Trail Blazin'. Prolly come home, chug whiskey, and play some Red Dead Undead Nightmare all day. Fuck yeaaaaaaaah! :D

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Whiskey:headbang:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts