TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Fame and fortune…see what it gets you? and people think I am strange for doing what I did to my truck, at least I mutilate my metal rather than myself.:D

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
spacewrangler said:
This was bound to happen really. She was nailin every scroungy stagehand she could on her tour bus.. and snorting more coke than she should have. That cocaine makes ya do some wierd ass shit sometimes..LOL

(yes I was on tour 4yrs ago for las vegas and california cities only helping a buddy out. She was one wild girl.)

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Dunk said:
This was bound to happen really. She was nailin every scroungy stagehand she could on her tour bus.. and snorting more coke than she should have. That cocaine makes ya do some wierd ass shit sometimes..LOL

(yes I was on tour 4yrs ago for las vegas and california cities only helping a buddy out. She was one wild girl.)

you sayin you nailed her????

·
<null>
1,805 Posts
stu said:
So shaving your head is the new way to be a slut huh? Interesting.
No but it's the best way to fool a drug test. No hair = no test.

To me she is starting to look like this guy:

·
Registered
351 Posts
CronusTRD said:
No but it's the best way to fool a drug test. No hair = no test.

To me she is starting to look like this guy:

Unless they go "down south" to get the hair. It's probably like a jungle down there.

·
<null>
1,805 Posts
Footpounds said:
Unless they go "down south" to get the hair. It's probably like a jungle down there.
You did see the other photos that are floating around right? Unless they pluck them from her ass, they ain't getting them :eek:

Eyelashes and Eyebrows are probably not long enough or coarse enough to provide sufficient test results.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Yea, she's stable....
She needs a 5150.

Wild-eyed and without the blond bobbed wig she's been wearing since she shaved all her hair off, Spears' frustration erupted at the paparazzi who've been dogging her every move since she checked out of rehab for the second time in one week.

As her frightened mother sat nearby in a waiting car, Spears lashed out at an empty car, repeatedly beating the doors and windows with a furled umbrella.

A stunned photographer :rolleyes: captured the scene that took place on a quiet street just after 8:45 p.m. Wednesday evening.
link

·
Registered
606 Posts
CronusTRD said:
You did see the other photos that are floating around right? Unless they pluck them from her ass, they ain't getting them :eek:

Eyelashes and Eyebrows are probably not long enough or coarse enough to provide sufficient test results.
spinal tap! :p :headbang:

·
Registered
347 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Intrepid said:
She kinda looks like Slim shady..hahaha. I forget what song it is..but one the he raps says that she has shoulders like a man.....yup she sure does!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Sad part is that out of the two of them that retard Federline is looking like the normal one. Just gotta feel sorry for the kids, how messed up to have these 2 asshats as your parents.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts