TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been going to school here for a couple months now. I'm 19 with a 95 4runner on 33s and a lockright. Always ready for a good adventure and have been out to Moab and Farmington a few times but not up in the moutains yet... Who wants to take me in the spring? Feel free to hit me up any time.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Welcome! Great pics. I'm 19 as well. I might have gone to Ft. Lewis, but ended up here at CSU in Fort Collins doing Mechanical Engineering. What's your major?

Anyway, we usually have a trip to Moab the first week of June. I'm doing my best to get a new engine in my rig right now to be able to make it. It would be cool if you could meet us out there or something.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Welcome! I'm going to continue the chain here...I'm also 19! :D Going to CSU in Fort Collins but home is in Colorado Springs, so I pop back and forth on occasion. Those are awesome pics! You'll definately have to join us on our June Moab run.

Do you know lak2004? I saw that he posted up in the new members area recently as well and is from Durango.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow anyone else 19? Haha. But I'm only 19 till tomorrow suckers!! My buddy who got me into real wheeling just started csu. He has a red Cherokee on 33s so if you see him around tell him Nate says his jeep sucks! He would get a kick outta that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts