TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know it’s not a Tacoma but it’s a sweet truck and I figured you guys wouldn’t mind! 2017 Tundra SR5 5.7L Double Cab, lifted 6 inches Using the ProComp lift kit with their full length Coilovers, I had to add SPC upper control arms For the OEM’s couldn’t hack the angle, added a leaf, Pro Runner rear shocks, 35” Toyo AT tires with 18” 9mm offset Fuel wheels, Had the rear windows blacked out using Ceramic Tint and then the same Ceramic in front but legal, added higher end Moog inner tie rods with heavy ProComp tie rod ends to smooth out steering, made it sound meaner using a Magnaflow exhaust system, and then I finished it off or rather I just plain ran out of money after I had aRan JL 600Watt 5 Channel Amp with 6 Infinity Reference component speakers to boot! My middle age crisis toy is complete. Looking into AC/DC Full Body Wrap........😎

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! I put a lot of effort and time into it. Figured something Positive to come out of this whole Covid thing. Afraid I’m gonna have to sell it though. More important things need my attention. What do you guys think I should ask for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts