1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Thanks, ED! I hope I get my schedule straight to run the trail again this year. I was in the last group that wrote in the log at Ershim last year; thought more folks would have gone through after us... :confused:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Got our pictures uploaded to our website, here are the highlights:

Started nearly 60 years ago!

Getting ready to head out

Adding Forest Service markers

Inspecting toilets. Blocking off a hole that possibly a marmot dug during the off season.

Inspecting/cleaning fire pits, removing some that are not official, and also inspecting any damage to camp tables

·
Registered
412 Posts

Marlin with another Journal entry!

Keep your asses clean

This year there weren't that many fallen trees. Here is one they stopped to move off the trail

Filling in a huge pothole to limit road damage/erosion

Here is Marlin fixing more vehicles!

Marlin finally replaced his improper square cutout we installed last year ha ha

·
Registered
412 Posts

Blocking off user created by-passes on Thompson Hill.

Keep the trail safe and alive for future generations by staying on the actual road!! >_<

One of the few larger trees to move off the trail

Dinner time!

Marlin with High Sierra Ranger District OHV employees Morrow and David!

Group photo!

Marlin had a great time for sure! Enjoy the trail this season and tread lightly!
More pictures here: http://www.marlincrawler.com/gallery/2013/aug/dusyershim-official-2013-preparation-run

Regards,
BigMike

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
Mike get your dad a shirt for Christmas will ya. Something that he doesn't wear to the shop. How about a nice plaid number maybe? Like Norm or Al.

·
Registered
638 Posts
really cool to see that, nice work!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Mike get your dad a shirt for Christmas will ya. Something that he doesn't wear to the shop. How about a nice plaid number maybe? Like Norm or Al.
hahaha We already have, we made him some really nice shirts with our "Ultimate Crawler" logo on the back and he doesn't wear it because he might "get it dirty" :D

With all the trail repairs he does wearing a work shirt is pretty much ideal.

We do have event shirts where he isn't allowed to touch any tools or repair any vehicles, which looks like this:

BigMike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts